Seaview Place Board Of Directors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seaview Place Board Of Directors

Forum for the Board of Directors of Seaview Place Condominiums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Baitz - Leak alarm suggestion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bill Baitz - Leak alarm suggestion Empty Bill Baitz - Leak alarm suggestion Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:11 am

Karen

Karen
Admin

This is from an email I received from Bill Baitz, 615.
Thanks.

https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/reusable-water-leak-alarm-rwd21.htm.    
Karen, I believe you know about flood on 6th floor Saturday night.   If you could forward this to the board. I think it would be a smart move to somehow have each unit be required to have one in each bathroom, water heater and washer dryer area. We need one with a very loud alert so if there is no one in the unit people passing by in the hall would know there’s a problem. If a home owner chooses not to equipment there unit with these safety devices they would be responsible for everyones deductibles that are part of the collateral damage. It broke my heart to see the family across the hall from the leak to come home after a fun evening to see the hall flooded and water in there dining room and kitchen. I’m sure there’s legal stipulations on making units do this but I think it’s worth investigating.    Thanks.  Bill Baitz

Sent from my iPhone

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.

https://seaviewplace.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum